Top 10 Of The Concealers.

11:30 PM


I think concealer is one of the basic products that every girl should have because the area under the eyes is the most unlikable. Those black cycles under the eyes are not the ideal for a nice make up. So we have to vanish them. Because we cannot do it with a natural way beauty companies thought us and they create the magical product which name is CONCEALER. I love this product because i hate when my eyes have those cycles. Here is a top 10 of those products. I hope you agree with me... Enjoy!

Let's start our list with Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. Nice job is an excellent beauty product.


 


Next one is YSL Touche Eclat Radient Touch Highlighter. Ok! The money that everyone spent for those brands for their products are worth it. One of the best concealers in the market.

 
We continue our list with Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle Concealer. I love this brand. All the products are excellent. I haven't tried concealer but i am sure that this one will be my next one!

 

Next to our list is Cle de Peau Correcteur Visage Concealer. This is an complain. I can't find anywhere this brand and i have heard that this is one of the best concealers. Is it?


 

M.A.C Mineralize concealer. My favourite brand the best concealer of the line. Love it! 

 

Next one is the Benefit Erase Raste. Why we can't have those brand in GREECE? Tell me why? Very good product excellent to his work!

 
The next to our list is Chanel Pro Lumiere Correctuer Professional Finish. Excellent work!

Estee Lauder Double wear Stay-in-place concealer. I love this product! You should try this on! 

 

At last places to our list is again Bobbi Brown with tinted eye brightener. Nice product of Bobbi Brown again. I wasn't very sure for this brand at the first but know i am in looove..





At last but not least is Lancome Wetsuit Concealer. Once again lancome will never let you down! 




How to hear our concealer from Benefit: 


How to apply concealer from ELLE Magazine! Check this out too!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe