Low Budget: The most stylish shoes of the season.

12:56 AM

Winter finally is here and we need to refresh not only our clothes, but of corse and our shoes, so that we will be able to create the perfect outfit. For this reason our moto is "you don't have to spend lot of money to create something beautiful and stylish". On the other hand, If you spent already lot money at clothes, as I did and it is only the pre-sale period, in this post you will find the list of my favorite and always in style fashion shoes with low budget that I found at stores and at the websites. I hope to find it helpful. Like and comment bellow for yours suggestions! 


I will start with a brand that there is not longer exist in Greece and we are so sad about it. I am talking about Uterqüe. One of my friend found those amazing brown bluchers, and I am in love with. Of corse on the top of my shoes wish list. Imagine how amazing outfits you can create with those shoes.
 Click on the price or on photo to visit the website directly.
Price 115.00 E



Next to my shoe list is a pair of shoes that I bought today. Again bluchers from Stradivarius, perfect from evening walks and morning outfits for work if you are not in the mood of wearing heels. They are really comfortable and so easy to wear! 
Price 35,95 E.



Boooooties, booties, booties. So comfortable shoes and perfect for the rainy days. My suggestion is those black leather not at all flat booties from Zara. Also, prefer booties with matte leather, in blue or red color!
Price 39.95 E



At the latest campaign of Topshop, Cara Delevingne posed with those amazing black, full in black feathers, high-heels and brought Christmas on our feet. On the EU site are coming soon, if you are in UK, lucky people, grab the chance and purse those beauties. 
Price 76,00 E


I will close my list with those futuristic shoes from Asos. When we have plimsolls combined with glossy blue upper we are in love. For sure a purchase of the next month! If you are not in the mood for those effects, prefer leopard prints or just the classic grey or black color. 

Price 28.44 E


Thanks for reading! Do not forger to comment bellow for your favorite type of shoes for this seasons! 



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe