My Autumnal MakeUp Bag

10:17 PM

 As the weather gets heavier our makeup routine follows the lead. That doesn't particularly mean that we cake up our faces with tons of foundation and heavy lines, it simply means that we take some extra time doing our makeup, especially since our skin gets lighter and our eye makeup gets darker.
So check out all the products that are going to be featured in our makeup bags this winter.

FACE

To be honest, during the summertime I cannot be bothered enough to do full-on face makeup. Usually my routine is all about bronzers, mascara and bold lips. But as it gets colder I really enjoy taking a few extra minutes in the morning to enhance my features. A few of my favourite products?
Daniel Sandler's Blush in Cherub , L'oreal's Infallible Makeup (which is simply AMAZING, with the downside of not having a variety of shades -like every other drugstore makeup-), FIT ME concealer by Maybeline (which is a new addition and you'll get a review shortly on Twitter  (@ChromanticsBlog)) and the beloved Film Star Bronze & Glow by the iconic Charlotte Tilbury (which is pretty much an all-year-round product)





LIPS

Around this time of the year lips for me should be either something between a plumy shade of burgundy (or simply burgundy) and a classic shade of red or a nude that fits to the category of the your-lips-but-better shades. A few must-haves for me: Blake's red by L'oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive, Sephora Collection No11 lipstick and Kate Moss for Rimmel No107 lipstick. 

EYES

Winter is the time of the year that I enjoy the most playing around with eyeshadow palettes. Mostly because time isn't a factor for me when it comes to eye makeup; Since I'm a neutral's girl I'm all up for a light "natural" smokey eye even during daytime. If you're like me, just keep in mind that you shouldn't overdo it, especially when it comes to your makeup routine for work.
A few products to love this fall? Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner and Nude on Nude eyeshadow Palette, Stila's In the light palette and Tarte's "Lights, Camera, Lashes" mascara.



What are your favorite products this fall?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe