London Fashion Week.

12:18 PM

I know, i haven't post anything on our blog but dudes we have to study for our finall May exams. Lot, lot, lot study. Be good with us. Now i will tell you of course about my favorite fashion week, the most colorful, crazy and inspiration fashion week. And of course is the London's. This week has a lot of popular brands that we die to see and to wear for sure some of their clother. For example, i will start with Burberry Prorsum, or Mulberry, TopShop, Mary Katrantzou, Vivianne Westwood and many other designers. So, i will show you the my favorites fashion catwalks, my favorite street style and also my favorite make up and hair. So continue reading for mooore :) 

Of course i will started with my favorite, beloved Burberry. Many, many times a said that this is probably one of the best shows in the hole fashion industry. So, there i have some must have pieces of the collection. We saw again our lovely pastel. Colours as light blue, mint, red, brown and green are the spring colours for Burberry. I loved the lace and the oversized jackets. 

 The lace and this girly look perdominated in this show.


 I loved this jacket. The shape, the colour everything. It's a must have for this season.

 The pastel colors and the plastic surfaces on the clothes are the trend of this season.

I will continue with Mary Katrantzou. Love, love, love is the only thing that i can say. This season trend were the shoes. Bright colors, again plastic surfaces, crazy prints were complite the scenery of her fashion show. For one more time, i think, she broke every line of inspiration. Congratulations for once again. 







Next stop is Mulberry. I suddenly i am in love with this brand. The hole style and idea of the clothes and generally the style is something that suits me. The opening person was Cara Delevigne of course, where we saw her in the awesome photoshoot with the owls. There we saw leather, juimsuits, prints, red, and lot of white.




Next stop is Vivienne Westwood. I don't see lot of summer in her collection. Again as Marc Jacobs preferd goth, vamprire and ghost style. The colors are of course black, blue black, light green and yellow. Strips and prints complete the scenery of Vivienne Westwood collection for Spring-Summer 2014.








Tom Ford in love. I loved this collection. Black, leather, pink, lots of metallics, juimsuits, lots of dresses. Again Tom Ford make a beautiful collection. I am in love with the metallic prints and the details of the mirrors. Congrats Tom. 




                             


Front Row peopleee. 



Sienna Miller with Harry Styles at Burberry Prorsum fashion show. 



Anna Wintour at Mary Katrantzou and Alexa Chung at Paul Smith event. 




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe