Winter is coming…

5:49 PM


Winter is coming and the question is: "what do I have to wear this winter?" The answer for this fall is not that simple as it looks! This season we noticed that the designers used colors such as black, blue, white and red. Let’s see all the must-haves for the Fall-Winter 2014 collection as we saw them during the fashion weeks… 

Our lovely, adorable and sweet pastels are again on. I can’t remember when they left but during winter I suggest you wear pastel, if you didn’t during summer. If we take a look on Missoni, Mulberry or Rochas we will see total looks of baby pink or baby/pastel blue. Of course we are mad with this trend. It’s so girly but at the same time so elegant. 




















 












 Every animal printed coat, skirt, or jacket that you bought the past years don’t even think throwing them away. Don’t even think of it! Just take a look at Burberry Prorsum, or at Trussardi campain. Leopard coats, boots, heels, and pants completed the looks of the catwalks. Try not only the leopard print, but dare the cow print too! 


White, white,white. We talk about white here on chromantics lots of times. It’s classy, elegant and always in fashion. White is never going to be out of the fashion. So, don’t be afraid to buy something expensive, it seems like an envestment. Total white again, we saw it during summer and? We want it again. We saw Celine, Elie Saab, Stella McCartney to support this appearance with elegance and style. I loved the Mulberry and the Gucci white bag!






Floral. What if the summer has gone? flowers are still here! This trend has became a classic. Dresses, shirts and pants full in flowers are setting the perfect scene for this winter. Flowers in every shape and color that you can imagine. Don’t be afraid to combine floral with other prints. Copy looks from Oscar De La Renta, Rochas, Erdem or Saint Laurent. I loved the Tory Burch looks and the flower details on the wearings, or at the socks.




 

Blue & Black is my favorite combination of the winter. I don’t really like the light blue colors with black but the deep blue is by far my favorite. It's always going to be in fashion, it's a trend and I loveeee it. Just take a look on the catwalks of Michael Kors or of Salvatore Ferregamo or Chloe. I think that the master of this trend is Michael Kors. He combines and plays with blue so smart that in the end he creates masterpieces. I think the disadvantage of Kors though is that the clothes are not for young people but mostly for ladies. 


Yellow. This is where your face goes like eeeeeem ok. I am not a fan, as you understand of this color. I like it but in some very specific tones and if it is perfect combined with something else. I think that I hate the total yellow look. Exept for that awesome Dior dress that Marion Cotillard wore. Max Mara, Chanel and Mulberry had details of the yellow color. 





















You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe