My Summer Tracklist

12:04 AM

It's evening and my friend just sent me a song to listen to on youtube. So I came with the idea to write a post about my favorite summer songs.I love music and if you are aone of these people who are all the time with their hearphones then I have to tell you that I basically love you. I listen to music aaaall the time. Our phones, iPod's, tablets are meant to be full of playlists for the beach so I had the idea of collecting my favorite songs for the summer in one playlist! The song that my friend sent me was good (If you want to check: Milky Chance- Down By The River), so I turn on the speakers, I made a cold tea and I am ready to start. I will start with some general stuff about what I like to hear: I like hearing lots of different genres like trap, house, edm and rock. Most importantly though, I like to hear the music that makes me feel good. So, let's start with our summer playlist! 

A year ago my friend Theo introduced me to a group called Bastille. I thought ok, just another music group from England with silly pop songs. And that was the bigest mistake I have ever done. Since then I am addicted with them, I have all the albums and I know all the tracks! My favorite song is the Of the night, which is a remix. 

Bastille: Of the night




The next one is a type of music, I am addicted to. House, deep house, indie house! And I am so excited because the next group that I am about to talk will come to Greece!!! I am talking about Darkside of Nicolas Jaar. I started hearing Nicolas Jaar at 2007 and for me he is the best! I cannot wait to hear him live! So from his new stuff
Darkside: Paper Trails


 What is a playlist without Arctic Monkeys. I will tell you. Nothing. I am not gonna add the entire album but I will choose one of my favorites songs. I am talking about Snap Out Of It. The video clip came out a few days ago and again we are in love with Alex Turner.

Arctic Monkeys: Snap Out Of It


Calvin Harris- Summer.
Just that. 



I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly
I can't get over you, you left your mark on me
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly

Is that Drake? Of course it is! I cannot stop singing that song. I am not a huge fan of Drake. Actually I know only 2 songs of him, but this one it is just awesome....



Now I will give you 5 more songs without a youtube link, because with post will be huge.

1. Shake your body to the sound. J Balvin- Tranquila. I am jealous people who can dance this song! 

2. DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down for What. Dance till you die! 

3. Iggy Azalea is my new crush! I am sooo fancy. Love this song. Iggy Azalea-Fancy.

4. John Legend- All of me. For something more quite. 

5. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. Of course from Jason Derulo! 

So, that was my summer playlist. Write bellow your favorite songs for summer! 
xoxo CF

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe