Dita Von Teese Style

11:07 PM

Dita Von Teese is an American burlesque dancer, model, costume designer, and actress. She is thought to have helpedre-popularize burlesque performance and was once married to Marilyn Manson.

Von Teese has appeared on a number of best-dressed lists and frequents the front row of fashion shows, particularly Christian Dior,Vivienne WestwoodJean Paul Gaultier and Marc Jacobs, labels she is often seen wearing. "Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano and Vivienne Westwood were the first designers that really made an impact on me. Jean Paul has a lot of the same obsessions that I do, like corsetry, ballet-peach satin and silks, black silk velvet, bullet bras and girdles. When I was a teenager, I would look for 1930s peach satin lingerie pieces to try to get his look for less, because there was no way I could afford his things back then. It was a dream come true to meet him and become friends with him. I met him the first time when I was doing my first fashion pictorial, which was for Flaunt magazine, and it was a huge story of me wearing the most important pieces from his haute couture archives, and that was a dream!" 




 Coachella

 Metallic Grey Dress

 Total red with Christian Louboutin


 Metallic purple dress 



  Louis Vuitton bags at the airport

 Dita Von Teese at the airpost stylish as always!!



 Awesome look!!!

 Her wedding dress a little bit different from the other classic dresses




 Shopping Vivienne Westwood

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe